8.21.2008

FOrCeD iN TuNeS


It seems during the day

that I'm a spy reincarnated

Into a very strange love affair between a dream and a girl

It's seems during the night

that I can't even close my eyes

I gotta tell you about my sweet living nightmare I fall in love with, every night

kudos to ghinzu.. kudos to them indeed

How come?How wrong?

From a demon to a good son

How long?Is there a way that I can hide, from the man that carries hell?

From the last narcotic motel

I think about the dirt I think about our smiles I think about the lies I think about our suicide looking in my heart, well I’m afraid Laying in the dawn, laying till to die, well I’m afraid....

4 in the morning, piano tunes...hills n Broken Hearted Hoover Fixer Sucker Guys

Lazarus n kisses another chapter

It's horrid to see you again

Now that you're back from the dead

It's horrid to see you again

So bored of being you

It's horrid to see you again

Now that you're back from the dead

It's horrid to see you again

So bored of being.... alive, alive, alive

years and another count begins

twenty years, four seven two three nine eight five, i gotta breathe to stay aliveand one four two nine seven eight, feelis like I'm gonna suffocatefourtenn sixteen twenty-two, this skin that turns to blister blue

titina cheering me up.. another laugh gone..

beat goes dead

No comments: