8.03.2008

Making minds up (fb)

so here i amback again..picked a lil wisdom i guessseeing things with another kind of eyesstill brown thoand now i can stare at lights with more placeri can stop and listen to the wind if i want toand now i just wonderwhat is time?and life after all?but to allor just me?and then again i breakLeaves on the ground and suddenly i crashedit hurtsmy hands are still shakingand thats not a nice feelingnot from this viewnot anymore.n now i wonder...how weird is just to wonder... and keep wondering.what if time stucks ther for you and me?what if... when i say i am thinking of u... u actually have an answer...my mind feels corrupted and urs is so far awayi canti wish i could reach.. u feel ur bones.. n soft foot.and ur hair and all...jokes and songs..i actually feel that i need to share them with uand sometimes... u feel so close..some othersnot so muchnonsense? i never heard it...ur voice sounds distant now...elevators.and more bleached hair.and me... another me.. another touch another hand and still..feel like ur citizen erased.

1 comment:

Captain Spaulding said...

Hey girl! well, I like reading your stuff, I fint it very dark and realistic, it's overwhelming to be the only one who reads this, as usual you surprise me, hey keep writing, dont forget that there's people like me who enjoy this rockets you launch from your head.
Keep it real!!!!!